Friday, August 15, 2014

WINTOUR&GUINNESS PRESENTS THE DAVID LACHAPPELLE DIRECTED MUSIC VIDEO FOR DAPHNE GUINNESS' EVENING IN SPACE




So when I started Wintour&Guinness (the Guinness being thee Daphne Guinness) Daphne was someone that not quite everyone knew of. You would say the name and a few people would cock there head and go yeah yeah, only to say one second later, I don't have clue who you are speaking of. Its funny how times have changed as she's become a lot more well known outside the constraints of the fashion world. In a funny way of thinking, Guinness' flight pattern has somewhat echoed Victoria Beckham's in a career sense, only in an opposite direction. Whereas Beckham (nee Adams) started off as one fifth of the Spice Girls before fulfilling her lifelong ambition of working within the fashion industry, Guinness has been a much respected character within the fashion industry for a long time and rumours circulated over the last few years about a supposed music career but nothing ever came to fruition. That was until recently.

Below I give you the latest music video from Daphne Guinness. How do you really explain a music video from Daphne Guinness? Well, let me start by saying its set in space for the most part, it also has lashings of art deco sets and there are so many costume changes I couldn't keep up. But I think the craziest part for me was how racy the clip was...(I'll let you figure that one out for yourselves). Check it out below and I wonder if Daphne Guinness, the pop start will take over the charts from the likes of Rihanna and Lady Gaga. Who knows, crazier things have happened in the world of showbiz.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...