Thursday, August 7, 2014

WINTOUR&GUINNESS PRESENTS THE SEPTEMBER ISSUE OF BRITISH HARPER'S BAZAAR FEATURING SUPERMODEL ROSIE HUNTINGTON WHITELEY

Well that readers is one hell of a September issue cover. British Harper's BAZAAR has pulled out all the stops to make sure that this cover stands out for all the right reasons. I must say, I always look forward to seeing who gets to grace the covers of each of the major titles each year and with American VOGUE being the September issue of all September issues, its always left to the last minute with them creating this major surprise. ELLE US has disappointed me greatly with the forever moody and utterly boring Kristin Stewart and Marie Claire Australia has Jessica Alba, whom I not sure has done anything recently to warrant a September cover. But that Marie Claire Australia for you. I've yet to see the British BAZAAR hit the shelves here in Melbourne but it should be here soon and when it drops - I'll be nabbing myself a copy. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...