Friday, October 3, 2014

WINTOUR&GUINNESS PRESENTS GWYNETH PALTROW BY INTERNATIONAL FASHION ILLUSTRATOR MEGAN HESS

So I've been keeping this one a big secret for a few weeks now but I am so glad to be able to share with you that my pal and the sensational Fashion Illustrator and Author Megan Hess has been working with one of my favourite actors and bloggers, Gwyneth Paltrow on a new range of illustrations for Paltrow's partnership with Blo Blow Dry Bars in the US. 

The image was used to launch a partnership between Blo Blow Dry Bar, celebrity hairstylist David Babaii and Paltrow, to communicate Blo’s ‘new vision'. The popular chain of blowout bars, of which there are over 45 in the U.S., Canada and the Philippines, announced its partnership with Paltrow and Babaii, who are close friends, back in May. 

I recently popped this image on the Wintour&Guinness Instagram page and I've had tonnes of people come up to me over the last few days commenting about how amazing the piece is. This is one collaboration I am looking forward to seeing more of in the near future. 

For more information on Blo Blow Dry Bars make sure to click through here to the companies website. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...