Friday, October 3, 2014

WINTOUR&GUINNESS PRESENTS THE NOVEMBER ISSUE OF MARIE CLAIRE AUSTRALIA FEATURING "AUSTRALIA'S NEXT TOP MODEL" ROBYN LAWLEY

Truth be told, I have given Marie Claire Australia a rather tough time over the last few years and with good reason. The magazine has really been a poor cousin to the American and British editions and for me the Aussie edition is filled far too much with beauty editorial that is obviously included to keep advertisers happy. Flicking through three years worth of issues last weekend, there really wasn't that much that blew me away, which was surprising considering its popularity in Australia. It doesn't excite me the way, lets say Harper's BAZAAR or Vogue Australia do each month and I rarely if ever get excited by their covers. That was until I received this months issue and was blown away by how amazing Robyn Lawley looked. One of the things that I want from an Australian magazine each month is editorial and a cover that screams Australia to me. I don't want to keep seeing American actresses on the cover when its an Australian magazine and this month, what with the summer months approaching; Lawley perfectly exemplifies what I think about when I think about the summer months spent down under. Make sure to grab a copy this month to check out the wonderful photo shoot which accompanies an interview between Lawley and Marie Claire editor Jackie Frank.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...