Thursday, November 13, 2014

WINTOUR&GUINNESS PRESENTS THE DECEMBER ISSUE OF HARPER'S BAZAAR AUSTRALIA FEATURING KYLIE & DANNII MINOGUE


I don't think there are two siblings anywhere in Australia that are as stylish or as loved as Dannii and Kylie Minogue are. You all know their stories, their past loves etc. but its their latest magazine covers that's gaining them a lot of attention. Good attention, great even. You see those people at Harper's BAZAAR Australia, they really know what they're doing and it shows in every piece of the new issue and this stunning cover. It somehow screams summer and Christmas to me, all at the same time and that's exactly what I want when it comes to a December issue. I want the warmth I wouldn't get back home during my usual northern hemisphere Christmas and that Australian sun that blinds you throughout December. 

The latest issue is currently on newsstands and having spent every morning so far this week hiding away at my local cafe eating it up, I can tell you its another stunning issue. Go grab your copy now for the weekend. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...