Tuesday, December 9, 2014

WINTOUR&GUINNESS PRESENTS THE JANUARY/FEBRUARY ISSUE OF HARPER'S BAZAAR AUSTRALIA 2015


So with my time in Australia coming to an end shortly (trust me its hard to write those words) I have been really excited to see what would arrive on my desk before my time at the agency ended this week. Looking through my usual list of blogs I visit, I was delighted to see Rosie Huntington Whiteley pop up on my screen, covering the January/February 2015 issue of Harper's BAZAAR Australia. Its the perfect cover image for a summer issue and I for one, cant wait to get stuck into it. Sadly it looks like it will be my last Harper's BAZAAR Australia for a while since I cant seem to find any magazine subscription sites that facilitate international delivery. If any of you know of any sites where I can organise international delivery - shoot me an email at taureanireland@gmail.com. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...