Saturday, January 10, 2015

WINTOUR&GUINNESS ON ARRIVING HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS & WHAT TO EXPECT OF W&G IN 2015


I'm currently in Ballymakenny in County Louth, looking out the window at the rolling hills basking in the winter sun. Dark green, with a thin layer of glistening ice on top, its a strange feeling being back in Ireland after two years away. Its been a few days since we landed at Dublin Airport and with the madness of Christmas and St. Stephens Days over its now time to start to think about the new year and what I want to achieve. Wintour&Guinness has been going now for several years and I always love hearing feedback from people about the imagery and the content posted. It made me think that maybe there is a way of keeping what was a very Melbourne based blog alive in Ireland and with that I am happy to say that Wintour&Guinness will be continuing this year, focusing on my new life in Ireland and all the amazing stuff that I will be coming across day to day.



Initially the blog was a way of keeping in contact with friends and family in Ireland whilst I lived abroad, but now that I am back in Ireland the blog has done a complete one eighty and now its going to be a great way to keep in contact with the little family that I built in Australia. Living in Melbourne opened my eyes to how great food, coffee and fashion could be and I want to breathe a little bit of that into the Irish blogging scene. 

So what to expect in 2015? Well Wintour&Guinness will be the perfect place to come for news on all the best cafes, bars, restaurants and all the usual stuff you would have seen on Wintour&Guinness over the last four years. There is a huge food revolution happening in Ireland at the moment, especially in Dublin and I intend on checking out what this beautiful country has to offer in terms of food, coffee, fashion and culture. 

So what am I waiting for, lets get started. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...