Saturday, February 21, 2015

WINTOUR&GUINNESS PRESENTS THE MARCH 2015 ISSUE OF VOGUE AUSTRALIA FEATURING MARGOT ROBBIE



Back when I was working in Melbourne, it was an office rule never to touch my issue of Vogue Australia. Each month the magazine got sent directly to a few select people in the office and being a major fan of the magazine - my name was on one of them. The Australian version of the magazine is, in my opinion the best of them all. It’s a superb magazine with a huge amount of content produced locally for a local audience. This month the magazine has placed Australia's biggest rising star Margot Robbie on the cover. I'm not the biggest fan of Margot to be honest but the issue itself is absolutely fantastic, filled with tonnes of fantastic features and interviews with the likes of Anthony Cuthbertson from Sass & Bide to Julie de Libran of Sonia Rykiel. Now that I am living in Ireland, that issue, once reserved for me now goes elsewhere and a twelve month subscription has ensured that this little treasure keeps on arriving each month. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...