Friday, April 17, 2015

WINTOUR&GUINNESS PRESENTS THE MAY ISSUE OF HAPER'S BAZAAR AUSTRALIA FEATURING CATE BLANCHETT

With the increasing number of Australian beauties making a name of themselves around the world, it seemed a little disappointing to me to me see Cate Blanchett cover the May issue of Harper's BAZAAR Australia, especially since the actress covered its main competitor Vogue Australia just last month. Whilst I do love a great Cate cover and this one is by far better than last months Vogue Australia - there are a number of other Australian actresses, models and personalities that I would have preferred to see on the cover. But as I was always told never judge a book by its cover. Some of the best issues of all my favourite magazines have had the most disappointing cover images, so when I get home this evening and rip the plastic off I can't wait to see what awaits inside. This issue is on sale now in Australia and available for subscription at Magshop Australia

Have a great (magazine-filled) weekend folks. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...