Tuesday, September 1, 2015

WINTOUR&GUINNESS IS NOMINATED FOR BEST LIFESTYLE & BEST FOOD BLOG IN THE BLOG AWARDS IRELAND 2015


I do apologise, it's been quite a while since I last posted on Wintour&Guinness, and whilst the last few weeks have been full of fun, travel and food; I haven't had the chance to work on the blog until now. For those of you on this journey with me, from Melbourne to Dublin and everything in between; you will have noticed that the Dublin posts have been a tad sporadic and whilst I told myself when I moved back to Ireland that the blog would be updated regularly, its been a little harder than I initially thought. There is no shortage of great places and things to blog about living here in Dublin: its just finding the time to sit down, go through everything and put together the best piece possible. Over the last few days I learned that Wintour&Guinness made it into the long list of The Irish Blog Awards 2015, earning a place within the Best Lifestyle and Best Food categories. Earning any form of recognition is fantastic, extremely flattering and gives one the nudge to keep going (even when thoughts of shutting W&G had been floating about).

So a big thank you to all of you that take the time to drop in to visit us here and fingers crossed for the awards in October. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...