Wednesday, September 23, 2015

WINTOUR&GUINNESS ON ILLUSTRATOR CONOR MERRIMAN & HIS COLLABORATION WITH IRISH DESIGNER COLIN HORGAN


Since returning to Ireland, I've really kept my eye open for exceptional Irish talent. Such talent, can fall into any of the many categories that I write about such as fashion, food, travel etc. and I made a pact with myself to support Irish talent as much as I could through Wintour&Guinness. Now, I am not suggesting for one second that W&G is going to make or break someone but I do hope that this platform will bring to light some exceptional Irish talent to a handful of people that may not have heard of these people prior. Conor Merriman is one such person that I have had my eye on for quite some time and I can't believe I am only getting around to writing about him now. Currently in his final year of Visual Communications in NCAD, he has been bouncing from his role as student to that of being one of Ireland's leading Fashion Illustrators. Just recently Merriman collaborated with Colin Horgan on Horgan's latest collection entitled #DRIFTAW16 and the final illustrations are incredible. Check out two of the illustrations below and make sure to click through to Merriman's website here which showcases more of his incredible work. 


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...