Saturday, June 11, 2016

WINTOUR&GUINNESS: AND I'M BACK.....


So there I was a few months back, making Wintour&Guinness a public blog again; thinking to myself that I'll give this blogging thing another go. Things had become so hectic over the last six months that the blog really took a back seat to the planning for my new cafe TWO|BOYS|BREW that I rarely found the time or energy to write. However over the last few months I have been thinking to myself that Dublin has really grown on me immensely. It's crazy to think that its been nearly a year and a half since I moved back to these shores, but honestly hand on heart - its only been in the last six months that I've really begun to love living back in Dublin. It began with reading an Australian Gourmet Traveller piece on Dublin, hitting all the spots its writer recommended and then reading and reading the same kind of articles by other Dublin based creatives that intrigued me. What's surprised me over the last six months, is that I wander, and when I say that I mean I wander this city ALOT. I like to know whats happening in this city and I like to share all these great things with my friends - whether face to face or through social media platforms such as Instagram or Snapchat. Wintour&Guinness is just another forum for me to share these finds and what's so wonderful about this platform is that its one hundred percent positive. Its not for me to criticise or throw shade on anything or anyone - its my space to share the things I love. Its that simple. 

So lets get started I guess. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...